Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A New Beginning...

Who I am: My name is Bri, and I work in Student Affairs at a university in Texas. My fiance, Jac, and I recently moved down to Texas this year together.  I received my undergrad in Multimedia Digital Arts and my graduate degree in College Student Personnel.  My fiance and I are currently living in Texas but plan to have our wedding in Woodridge, Illinois - which is not as easy to plan as one may think!

Our Wedding Date: June 2013 

My Style: I am hoping for a classic modern wedding.  With my love for fun fonts and cool graphic designs, I am hoping to bring together a look that is simple and elegant.

Our Colors: Lime Green and Black, with some pearl accents throughout!  

My Plan for the Blog: After reading so many wedding blogs through the last few months of wedding planning, I wanted to start my own documentation of my ups and downs with the planning process.  Expect to see inspiration, tips I've learned, DIY projects, and other random pieces that come up through this fun process! Although I have already planned a lot and only have 6 months until the wedding, I still plan to document those plans of the process. With the new year, I wanted to try something new to keep my brain continually thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment